Accell Releases ProUltra HDMI Swivel Cables

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Accell announced a new ProUltra Supreme High Speed HDMI Swivel Cable with Ethernet. The new HDMI swivel cable is designed to eliminate signal degradation for improved audio and video reproduction, and features a patented swivel design on each connector that rotates both 180 degrees vertically and horizontally, making it ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas. The ProUltra Supreme High Speed HDMI Swivel Cable provides a data transfer rate of up to 10.2 Gbps and is ATC certified to be fully compliant to the High Speed HDMI specification. The swivel design reduces the length of the connector by up to half as compared to a typical HDMI cable.

Discuss "Accell Releases ProUltra HDMI Swivel Cables" here. Read the article.

caper26

caper26

Full Audioholic
sweet. I actually had a HDMI (in wall rated) cable break on me because of the weight. I ended up with a free replacement (monoprice), and bought a swivel accessory. Good to see this encorporated into one unit. I am a fan.

A

Alain Singapore

Audioholic Intern
Just got one of those cables this afternoon. I have a HDMI Blue Jean cable coming out of the wall. It has too issues. First it is slightly too short to match the range of the Sanus mount and second it so stiff that the TV cannot retract flush to the wall. The swiveling part is very convienient and fit the back of my Sony TV perfectly. The cable is very flexible and does not interfer with the motion of the mount. I needed a female/female addaptor in between. I tested it up to 1080i with flying colors. Happy :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis