Would You Buy a KISS-Branded TV?

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Would you buy a KISS-branded TV? Roundtable Concepts is betting that 15,000 fans will. The new KISS LED HDTVs will ship in four sizes ranging from 32-55 inches. But get this - the company is also offering a deal: If a customer buys one of the 55-inch LCD TVs for the retail price of $1,988.88, Roundtable will throw in a 32-inch LCD TV for free. That's actually... not too bad of a deal. Each KISS TV will come with a special "diamond finish" that also includes the official KISS logo. When users turn on the screen, they will be greeted with an image of the band for 8 seconds while the TV boots up.

Discuss "Would You Buy a KISS-Branded TV?" here. Read the article.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Only if it plays "Love Gun" every time the TV powers up :D

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
Only if it plays "Love Gun" every time the TV powers up :D
LOL!....That's pretty funny.

The very first concert I ever went to was Kiss. It was the late 70's at Magic Mountain in the LA area. A radio station was giving away tickets to callers. I remember having the dial that number over and over on a rotary phone...all the kids in neighborhood were calling. We wanted to go to Magic Mountain for free!

E

efzauner

Enthusiast
The amazing world of brand recognition.
Take a cheap made in china commodity... put a well known name on it. Sell it at a premium price.
You gotta hand it to the marketeers...
Who wouda thought 35 years ago that the KISS name would be on a Flat panel TV in your living room!
Will it lick my floor clean? Wait a minute...hide that thing...its obscene!

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
The one person on this earth who has a KISS themed man cave probably just wet himself. :D

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass on that one too. Thanks for thinking of me, but if you really had been thinking of me, you'd realize that I don't wanna spend my television time watching a bunch of 60+ year old men running around in leather girdles and make up.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
What blows my mind is that Bose doesn't have televisions.

Edit: spoke too soon.

Can we get a first look on the new Bose VideoWave 46" LCD television? Please with cheese on top?:D:D:D

This TV is actually kinda cool.

It packs 6 low frequency drivers, with what appear to be cast baskets and over-sized magnets. Look at those little guys! I mean, it's not worth at all the asking price, but the tech is still kinda cool man.

Last edited:
just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
would i buy a KISS tv, no.

but

you guys can bag on KISS all you want. doesn't bother me = to each his own.

me, i am a KISS fan. just saw em a few weeks ago. the band was great, the sq was almost great, and i had an AWESOME time !!!
that kind of music is like NITRO in my blood ! :headbang:

manofsteel2397

manofsteel2397

Audioholic
The amazing world of brand recognition.
Take a cheap made in china commodity... put a well known name on it. Sell it at a premium price.
You gotta hand it to the marketeers...
Who wouda thought 35 years ago that the KISS name would be on a Flat panel TV in your living room!
Will it lick my floor clean? Wait a minute...hide that thing...its obscene!
well nothing suprises me with kiss they are the king of marketing hell they even have toilet paper with their name on there is not much out there that they havent put their name on......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis