Dymo Rhino 5200 Backgrounder Label Maker First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We love Dymo's Rhino label printers. They work. They stick. They can be left outside in the rain for a week and still function (oops, yes we actually did this and it still works!). At CEDIA Dymo Industrial showed us the newest addition to its innovative, durable industrial grade hand held label printer line: the Rhino 5200. Professio­nal installers in the data communication, electrical, maintenance repair and operation, construction and broadcast industries can now use Rhino 5200 advanced features, including "Hot key" technology.

Discuss "Dymo Rhino 5200 Backgrounder Label Maker First Look" here. Read the article.

H

hopjohn

Full Audioholic
puzzled

I'm sure these are great items and look like they'd be fun to play around with. I just can't see spending this kinda of money on something that a p-touch or something similar could do for far less money with respect to labeling cables, distribution boxes and other such tasks that might be required in the A/V realm.:confused:

Most label makers print labels that don't stick well to cables and gear. Dymo has it figured out and it's far easier to use than most systems, more flexible, etc... If you use it for a living you don't worry about spending the few extra bucks.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I agree with Clint. Dymo makes some nice products that just work. I'm not in the AV industry but when I purchase for our company I pay more for Dymo because I never hear complaints and their products last.

For home use YMMV.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis