DEQX HDP-Express Pre-amp Processor

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
There’s never been anything like DEQX’s reference HDP-3 DSP pre-amp correction processor. And it’s still the only audiophile component capable of delivering a four-fold improvement (that’s 400%, not 40%) in almost every parameter that helps make your audio system sound ‘real’. It directly corrects your system’s weakest link—your loudspeaker’s native (anechoic) performance, where over 90% of the distortion and inaccuracies in timing and coloration originate. Enter the HDP-Express: from only US$1950 (plus cal mic and freight) when purchased factory-direct, the HDP-Express retains the HDP-3’s key performance features, using the same DEQX-cal setup software for Windows (or Mac with Windows).

Discuss "DEQX HDP-Express Pre-amp Processor" here. Read the article.

ratso

ratso

Full Audioholic
yes, it seems like DIY's or home installers will love this. for the regular end user, what is up with the ridiculously clunky interface? i made it up to about page 80 browsing the installation manual when i finally gave up. i have used both audysssey (in my AVR and a SVS AS-EQ1) and two versions of room perfect, but this is something else..

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
This + a high end CMS sounds like a mighty incredible HT.

Maybe someday.​

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis