Sunfire Dynamic Series Subwoofers Announced

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Sunfire announced their powerful, yet budget-friendly Dynamic Series of subwoofers. Tuned for both low frequency Home Theater Effects and powerhouse musical bass lines these new subwoofers boast up to 600 Watts Peak Power. The lineup will be introduced this month at CEDIA Expo at the Sunfire Booth. The Sunfire Dynamic Series - 8", 10" and 12" Subwoofers, are the perfect blend of form and function and the ideal choice for systems where small size and high output are required. Sunfire's new digital amplifier delivers from 400 to 600 Watts of cool running peak output in the three models, with unprecedented performance at this price point. The DS family is also the first in the Sunfire line built around energy efficient Class-D amplification.

Discuss "Sunfire Dynamic Series Subwoofers Announced" here. Read the article.

B1-66ER

B1-66ER

Audioholic Intern
Love Sunfire, even in its budget line. I'm hoping these will be winners for them. They look interesting and fulla value.

mcghee33

mcghee33

Audioholic Intern
Looks interestin

I have never had the opportunity to listen to a sun fire sub, how do they sound? I know they are a great high end brand and I really hope these deliver as great as their specs becuase 1 or 2 of these may be my next subwoofer/s.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I gotta say I have heard a few sunfire's in my day. I also was going to buy one a few years back and was told here on this site by many folks thatI should be looking eleswhere, not good subs.I didnt listen to anyone here and went and had a listen for myself. I was really looking forward to listening to the sunfire and when I did....it was terrible.I listened to 4 models and they were all loud alright but had no definition to them at all.It was as boomy and uncontrolled as I have ever heard.Just boom boom boom no tightness at all,I was blown away at how bad these subs sounded to my ears.Bob Carver has made some great amps and speakers over the years,I hope they have done better with these new subs as the ones I have heard would best be used as boat anchors......just sayin.

B

Beemers417

Audiophyte
Sunfire subs

The are the best bang for the buck you can get. The people who say they have too much boom and are not fast enough...:confused: Whatever you are smoking, I want some. It is all in how you set it up. Awesome products. What I have found to be a terrible, semi expensive sub that is a ticking time bomb, is the Velodyne SPL-1200 Series II. Stay away from them.The plates only last a few years before detonation. Pay Velodyne another $275, they will "fix" it. Tick, tick, tick...

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
The are the best bang for the buck you can get. The people who say they have too much boom and are not fast enough...:confused: Whatever you are smoking, I want some. It is all in how you set it up. Awesome products. What I have found to be a terrible, semi expensive sub that is a ticking time bomb, is the Velodyne SPL-1200 Series II. Stay away from them.The plates only last a few years before detonation. Pay Velodyne another $275, they will "fix" it. Tick, tick, tick...
Really???? They are not boomy and they are fast? Really? Thats not what I have heard with my own 2 ears but that being said ,everyone has a different opinion and that is what makes us special people or something like that.......:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis