Westinghouse Intros LD-4255 42" LED LCD TV

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Westinghouse Digital, one of the leading LCD TV manufacturers in the U.S, is making it possible for consumers to own the latest HDTV technology at a more affordable price than ever before. Westinghouse Digital is pleased to introduce the latest member of their brand new LED line, the 42†1080p LD-4255. The latest release in the Westinghouse LED line combines top of the line picture quality, sleek design featuring a high-gloss black frame, complemented by understated red accents and industry-leading energy efficiency to set a new benchmark in LED HDTV value.

Discuss "Westinghouse Intros LD-4255 42" LED LCD TV" here. Read the article.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
That is quite the bargain for a simple introduction into home theater, this would fit the bill perfectly for , say some folks like my parents , I always wanted to help them upgrade but worry about their desire to do so , that said , sets like these make it easier to try , :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Just a couple years ago the most $749 would get you in a 42" set would be a 720p Vizio.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I haven't seen the Westinghouse but I think it's a pretty safe bet that something like the Panasonic TC-P42G25 would blow that TV out of the water for a comparable price and probably be more reliable in the long run.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
That's hard to say. We've had the same Westinghouse 32" HDTV for 3-4 years without any problems.

As far as I know, unless it's changed, the Toshiba and Westinghouse televisions are manufactured in the same plants. Toshiba has owned Westinghouse for some time now.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I dont think it was about which panel will blow away the other, it is really an alternate panel to enter the world of LED at an affordable price point, it looks pretty decent and will surely be on the bargain hunters walls before long.

mikehummel

mikehummel

Audioholic Intern
I've had two Westinghouses and they both had bad motherboards - producing green screens and handshake issues. Next time I'm going for another brand.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis