Vincent Audio Announces CD-S8 HDCD Player With Vacuum Tubes

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Vincent Audio has introduced a high-performance HDCD CD Player that offers the optimal union of precision CD processing with high-end vacuum tubes to bring the music to life. The Vincent CD-S8 plays both High Definition Compatible Digital (HDCD) encoded discs and conventional CDs. It has a premium CD transport, state-of-the-art digital processing, and a fully-isolated vacuum tube analog output stage with the option of professional-grade XLR balanced analog connections.

Discuss "Vincent Audio Announces CD-S8 HDCD Player With Vacuum Tubes" here. Read the article.

gliz

gliz

Full Audioholic
I hope i dint upset anyone by saying this , but that just seems goofy

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Based on the thread title, I was expecting it to be able to clean your floors while you listened to a CD. I'm now disappointed.

-pat

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
All that and no SACD? They must be mad.
I think you might be confusing them with the people who buy it. If it sells enough to make a decent profit for them, then how can they be considered "mad" for selling it? The point of a business is to make money, not anything else. Most people seem to forget this, probably because they have been suckered by too much propaganda (aka "advertisements").

K

kevon27

Annoying Poster
I don't think there is anything wrong with a $3000 + cd player or people buying such a player.
Now it's the smart ones who will invest in a Emotiva or Oppo player instead is this Vincent Audio product.

H

hopjohn

Full Audioholic
The point of a business is to make money, not anything else.
Nearly all esoteric gear is designed for someone whose buying things for reasons much different than my own. So in that regard Pyrrho you're right, but any company that's not making things for the reasons I'd buy them stands to make a lot less money. And so for the very reason that you said a business is in business, that makes them mad.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis