IDT HQV Vida Processing Technology

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We've been very familiar with HQV video technology for some time, but when they released their new Vida chipset last year it was only a matter of time before it began to show up in new products. One of the newer products to feature this is the new line of Yamaha RX-A Aventage A/V receivers. The new chip, the IDT HQV Vida processor, takes the current high-end Hollywood Quality Video processing technology to a new level of performance, significantly improving the viewing experience for the consumer.

Discuss "IDT HQV Vida Processing Technology" here. Read the article.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
You guys really need to get your mits on a A series receiver from Yamaha and give us hungry savages a detailed report. This all sounds so promising on paper. :)

H

hodedofome

Audioholic Intern
You guys really need to get your mits on a A series receiver from Yamaha and give us hungry savages a detailed report. This all sounds so promising on paper. :)
I actually don't remember the last time Audioholics did a 'formal' review. All they do now is first looks and stuff like that. I miss the reviews because that's most of the reason why I come to this site. I'm wondering if this economy has hurt their staff/resources and they just can't do them anymore.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis