Panasonic SC-HTB10 Sound Bar First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Panasonic today announced that its first surround bar home theater speaker system would be spearheaded by the SC-HTB10 starting this summer. The sound bar is designed to fit neatly in front of a flat panel TV and offer an easy to install, stylish alternative to a full 5.1 home theater sound system. The SC-HTB10 soundbar is equipped with a single HDMI 1.4 input, which is compatible with the new 3D video standard from a connected Blu-ray 3D player. It doesn't do any processing of the 3D signal, but rather passes it unmolested through the system and onto the display. A single HDMI 1.4 output is available which includes the new HDMI 1.4 audio return channel. This means that the SC-HTB10 can decode digital audio sent from a compatible television making use of the ARC function.

Discuss "Panasonic SC-HTB10 Sound Bar First Look" here. Read the article.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
My older (circa 2005) Panasonic 26" LCD TV's speakers blow me away. In fact, I'd say they are the best sounding TV speakers I've ever heard. I would expect a similar if not higher level of engineering being put into this sound bar. I have no doubt it will be impressive.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis