Mothers Day 2010 Gift Guide

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
This Mother's Day, why not bring your beloved parent up to speed through the carefully-planned insertion of choice tech gear into their daily arsenal? We're not talking James Bond tech here, just your standard circa-2010 fare that will make your Mom the coolest one on the block and give her the ability to dazzle her friends with the brilliance of her son or daughter's choice in gifts... But now Mother's Day is coming. And this is your chance to plant a gadget into your mother's hand that is sure to level the playing field and restore dignity to the family name.

Discuss "Mothers Day 2010 Gift Guide" here. Read the article.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Just fyi, the reason controlling the volume of each ear independantly on DJ headphones is of interest is because when you mix music (called beatmatching), you listen to the track playing (through your booth monitors generally) and the track you are queing (through your headphones), match their speeds/pitch, then you manipulate the vinyl (or cd, or whatever you use) by brushing your hands to slow it down or giving it a nudge to speed it up until they are syned.

That said, deep deep bass really isn't that important in a DJ headphone, because really you match the drums. But, for mom it would be cool.

Anyways, random, back to mothersday....

My sister and I got my mom a manicure and facial (sister made appointment, I paid.... heh)

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Whats with all the Mac crap? More like a Mother-in-law's day buying guide. :)

O

Outsource

Audiophyte
The best gift to your mother.. that will give your mom a much-needed break from the hustle and bustle of daily life.what do you say...!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis