Slappa M.A.S.K. Custom Build Backpack First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We do a fair amount of traveling, and when we do it's important to carry along a decent complement of electronics. When Slappa announced their new M.A.S.K. Custom Build Backpack, we were interested in taking it for a spin. Our interest stemmed from its level of customization and the amount of compartments and storage it offered. This is one backpack that you can really make your own.

Discuss "Slappa M.A.S.K. Custom Build Backpack First Look" here. Read the article.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Will our ubiquitous monkey fit into this bag? :p

jokes aside.... This looks like a very good solution for those of us who do loads of travelling with a bunch of gear, sometimes with even two PC's (laptop + netbook), I just think the sheer weight of the bag is a bit on the heavy side, but I guess that's the price to pay for this amount of padding :cool:

I always end up with an utter sheer mess in my bag after security control at airport, because I always have to empty everything from the bags.... perhaps sth like this will make it easier to keep things under control, and in order :cool:

Recently I have been travelling with two laptops (15.6" + 16") or a laptop and a netbook
Very difficult and hard to manage, perhaps this is a solution to all my worries of packing.... :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis