Sherwood R-904N NetBoxx Slimline Receiver First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
At a bit over 10 pounds and the height of many DVD players, the Sherwood 904N NetBoxx will fit in most any installation. Sherwood certainly has gotten the form-factor right with the R-904N NetBoxx. While the lights might be a little overdone, the aesthetics and size seem to be on point. The receiver functions all seem there with Dolby Volume, used to keep the volume constant, added a pretty important benefit. We could really see this unit fitting right in a family room in a contemporary setting.

Discuss "Sherwood R-904N NetBoxx Slimline Receiver First Look" here. Read the article.

ratso

ratso

Full Audioholic
as i said in the marantz slimline thread, i would have bought this in a heartbeat if it had pre-outs.

B1-66ER

B1-66ER

Audioholic Intern
Cool receiver, i can see this making way for a decent apt setup or even a master bedroom setup. I'm not too familiar with Sherwood, but have heard they weren't exactly the first button on speed dial when it comes to quality. I hope they've lived past that name.

P.S. Audioholics, PLEASE please if you have pictures of a product, give me a bigger pic than whats stock. I like to read the back of products, and its useless if the pic is some thumbnail size.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis