Game Demos Included on Future Blu-ray Releases

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Sony has decided to start offering game demos on Blu-ray movie releases playable only on the PS3. First first movie/demo combo will be the sci-fi flick District 9 paired with the game demo for God of War III.

Discuss "Game Demos Included on Future Blu-ray Releases" here. Read the article.

K

kevon27

Annoying Poster
It will be a lot easier if you just download the demo from PSN.
That's if you have broadband internet.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I say it's a waste of disc space that could better be used for higher bitrate video and audio.

H

HDPCsound

Audioholic
Better to buy a 500gb disc for storing demos, audio, video, etc.
You will have more than enough with that.

J

jared555

Junior Audioholic
Not if it is on a separate disc :)
That might happen initially but eventually it is going to be put on the main disk to save money. Hard to see them putting extra expense into it when they are doing their best to save every possible cent on packaging as it is.

Patrick_Wolf

Patrick_Wolf

Audioholic
I'm sure it'll all be on one disk, which is a waste of space when there's the PSN. But, how much does a typical PS3 demo take up? 1-2GB. Would be better used for less video compression, but the difference would probably be nil anyway.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sure it'll all be on one disk, which is a waste of space when there's the PSN. But, how much does a typical PS3 demo take up? 1-2GB. Would be better used for less video compression, but the difference would probably be nil anyway.
I'm sure they will be on the same disc. PSN will eventually have the demo as well, so those who don't pick it up will still be able to download it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis