Paradigm Reference Signature SUB 1 and SUB 2 "Seussical" First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
When we checked out Paradigm's new sub offerings, we couldn't help but be reminded of a classic children's story well loved by us from our childhood. While lacking colorful illustrations and more talented writing, we tried to keep the spirit of that author alive through this first look of Paradigm's Reference Signature SUB 1 and SUB 2. So take this first look with a grain of salt, for the rhyming idea is really Paradigm's fault.

Discuss " Paradigm Reference Signature SUB 1 and SUB 2" here. Read the article.

G

Grantc79

Junior Audioholic
When we checked out Paradigm's new sub offerings, we couldn't help but be reminded of a classic children's story well loved by us from our childhood. While lacking colorful illustrations and more talented writing, we tried to keep the spirit of that author alive through this first look of Paradigm's Reference Signature SUB 1 and SUB 2. So take this first look with a grain of salt, for the rhyming idea is really Paradigm's fault.

Discuss " Paradigm Reference Signature SUB 1 and SUB 2" here. Read the article.
Its getting downright weird around here.:cool:

MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

Audioholic
A Poem!!!

And along the line of "T'Was A Night Before Christmas" (or was it "Cat in the Hat"?). Either way, I love the holidays.

But our wives tapped their foot, our wives crossed their arms, and in the end we decided they held all the cards.
LOL, ain't that the truth?

We were so happy, but started to get ill, when Paradigm finally showed up with the bill.
$7500 and $3500 was quite a sum!
LOL, how true as well.

S

sheepsimulator

Audiophyte
Epic

Tom,

That was clearly epic win.

My tech writer friend approves of your silliness. Although he believes that it is best introduced to the world in the afternoon, not the morning. :D

Guiria

Guiria

Senior Audioholic
Someone has read Cat in the Hat one too many times, I'm afraid I'm right there with you...

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I actually tried not to write it in the Dr. Seuss style but couldn't help myself. With names like SUB 1 and SUB 2, what was I to do? Oh, know, there I go again :D

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Wonderfully done, Tom. Gets my vote for Best Speaker Review Ever.

Gene and Clint owe you a bonus for that.

egr2rst

egr2rst

Audiophyte
Great but Late

The review was great but it came a little late.

Oh no, not rhyming, this sub thing is catching.
I just bought a sub that is not so vexing.
Sure sub 1 and sub 2 goes bumpity bump
But my 18" Velodyne goes wamphity wamph!
And it does it for less, not so much more
For I got it at the audioholics store.

Great review Tom, you're the bomb!

Oh no not again!

I'm getting out of here and suggest you do too
For this rhyming is catching just like the swine flu.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis