Axiom Audio Epic Accent M0 On-Wall Speaker System Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
From the magnetic grills to the innovative (if quirky) wall mounting bracket system, the Axiom Audio M0s are a speaker unlike any other. Of course, coming from Axiom you'd expect them to deliver sonically - and they do. If you are looking for an unobtrusive on-wall system for a smaller room, the M0s are a very good choice and deserve to be on your short list. At $135 each and with a free 30day in-home trial, you've got little to lose except your preconceptions about what a small speaker can do.

Discuss "Axiom Audio Epic Accent M0 On-Wall Speaker System Review" here. Read the article.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Would like to read more, but...

I keep getting 404 site not found errors when I click on either the Next button or select one of the items from the page menu for this article.

I would have posted this message on your site admiinistrator's page (as directed by the 404 error message page), but when I click on the link (on the 404 error page), I still get the 404 site not found error.

Just an FYI that something's goofy with this article.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
refresh your browser. I accidentally posted the forum thread before publishing it live on the site. Its working.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis