Win a Free eD A7-700 Subwoofer!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Starting as of July 1st, 2009 and running until July 14th, 2009 Elemental Designs is running a contest in which they are offering up one A7-700 subwoofer. The A7-700 powered subwoofer features dual 15” high output drivers, the LT/1300 amplifier featuring ICE Power design, integrated bracing, and even with its weight tipping the scales at 250 lbs they are shipping it in the 48 CONUS free.

Discuss "Win a Free eD A7-700 Subwoofer!" here. Read the article.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Hey dude.

Signing up in the actual contest thread would be my guess. ;) :D
Hey Adam, how you doing man? That's what also cross my mind. But then, after putting my nomination in place and constating that there were already about 60 entries so far (very fast too), it appears to me that this thread right here was a good place to talk about our dreams, our wishes and our own personal conviction that everybody wins, but only one get to have that luck to own that super sub in his own home theater. :D Which I really believe to be me. :D

About you Adam?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Best of luck to you in winning, Bob. Same to everyone. That would be a really sweet thing to win!

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Happy Independence Day to All.

You sure did!

Wow! That's a heck of a double sub! Are you allow to put this in your home?

* By the way Adam, I just finished reading the entire thread from all the contestants. I just realised not long ago that it was a sticky thread, the very first one on top, duh.

Very cool reading, and it's a big majority of people that don't use room treatments. The WAF is the main culprit! ;) Ya, I can relate to that.

Anyway, it looks like it's going to be a very nice 4th of July in only a few hours. So, Happy Independence Day to all members South of the border. :)

Even if I'm from Arkansas, I still will light some big fireworks comes the darkness of the night. :D Just got my brand new USA citizenship this morning.
Feels better than James Brown. :D
And I do feel lucky too. ;)

And I wish Good Luck to all of you guys, living in this great country of ours, the United States of America. :)

*** But I must admit, that to be quite honest, you guys don't stand a toothpick of a chance, this dual sub, I can feel it very strongly, is coming my way. :D So, even if I wish you all Good Luck, that would ne be quite fair and honest from my part, isn't.? :D

So, instead, I'll say, brake a leg. :)

Bob

Last edited:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Don't tell anyone but if you use the word Elemental in your entry to win the sub, it just might be the secret key word to win it. :)

Again, tell no one. Tsuuuttt...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis