RBH Sound MC-6AW Outdoor Speaker Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
At first I was mainly thinking of the RBH Sound MC-6AW as patio speakers but upon setting them up for some listening tests I discovered “indoor” possibilities as well. They shared many of the sonic virtues of my larger floorstander reference speakers and their performance absolutely bellied their asking price. As I listened, over and over I kept forgetting that these were small indoor/outdoor speakers and kept thinking they sounded better than some speakers I’ve reviewed from more prestigious brands costing several thousands of dollars. The MC-6AW’s can be used in multiple environments. They would be great mounted on the wall next to an on-wall television in either a bedroom or a family room. You could also class up your pool parties by using them on your pool deck or any patio. Just be careful not to make your audiophile friends too envious when they hear such great sound outdoors which ordinarily wouldn’t seem possible.

Discuss "RBH Sound MC-6AW Outdoor Speaker Review" here. Read the article.

gliz

gliz

Full Audioholic
helping a friend set up a second zone and these look like just the thing! great read

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis