Environmentally Friendly TVs - It's Easy Being Green

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Earth Day’s over, but if you were a little negligent on your roadside cleanups or incorporating hemp clothing into your wardrobe, there are still things you can do to green up your image – starting in your living room with the energy consumption of your TV.

Discuss "Environmentally Friendly TVs - It's Easy Being Green" here. Read the article.

MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

Audioholic
Energy

"Energy savings"? I like that. "Save your on your bills"? I like thateven more. "Gonig green" / "mother earth"? Makes want to go out, scream, and purchase the mose energy-guzzling TV I can afford (and afford the bills).

Otherwise an informative write up Alissa.

MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

Audioholic
Panasonic Z1

Check this out from Yahoo.

Panasonic Z1 Plasma
$6,000

People proclaiming the death of plasma probably haven't seen Panasonic's 54-inch Z1. Not only does it rival the thinness of next-gen LCD sets with an amazing depth of only one inch, Panasonic's new Neo PDP tech also reduces energy consumption by one third without compromising the same eye-popping plasma brightness. What's more, for those looking to wall mount with minimal clutter, all the connections for the TV plug into a separate box, and the signals make their way to the TV wirelessly via the lossless WirelessHD standard.
LINK

Ain't technology grand?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis