Human Touch HT-1650 AcuTouch Massage Chair Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Home theater chairs are the finishing polish on a room that really makes an impact. While a good audio and video system is imperative to a quality experience, having a good set of leather chairs will really make a big splash on your guests. They really differentiate the dedicated rooms from those who simply shove a bunch of gear into a room. But what about replacing the typical high-end home theater chair with a massage chair from Human Touch? The possibilities are endless. For roughly the same price as a high-end custom chair you can have a robotic masseuse at your fingertips… now that's something to consider.

Discuss "Human Touch HT-1650 AcuTouch Massage Chair Review" here. Read the article.

flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
I have the model just under this one and it`s amazing though it`s in my bedroom ,but only till my last son goes to collage , my HT room is also my livingroom so this chair should fit in nicely , I always thought why not have the best setting possible for a HT though staying awake for some of my wife`s movies with this chair in the HT room could be a challenge

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Having a row or two of these things would be phenomenal. I think I'd have to bring out some serious weaponry to get the extended family/neighbors out of the theater. My wife and I were talking about getting one of these chairs for our sitting room in our bedroom. I think these look like a terrific candidate.

Too bad Clint gets all the tough reviews. :D

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
The one that I liked was the one that would stretch your spine. That was heaven. Unfortunately I have yet to sit in a roller type massage chair at any price point between $500 and $3000 that wasn't lumpy or saggy to sit in when the massage was off.

S

Socio

Audiophyte
The massage thing would be great while watching news or TV shows but I don’t think I would want it on watching something like a Blu Ray movie.

However if one could mount a tactile transducer under it for movies then you would have the best of both worlds with that chair.

The thing that really hooked me was the fact that you can buy some of these massage chairs for cheaper than some of the high-end motorized theater chairs. Drop the back, add a cup-holder, put in a bass-shaker... you get the idea... High-end home thetaer could be changed forever!

majorloser

majorloser

I'm surprised.

A story about a massaging chair that doesn't have a "happy ending". :eek::rolleyes::D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis