Man Shoots TV Over Broadcast Switch Confusion

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
An article over at Broadcasting & Cable had us wondering if this DTV switch just might be more than some people can handle... Apparently, while most of the early market transitions have been going smoothly, at least one man in Missouri decided that enough was enough... this according to KARE-TV Minneapolis-ST. Paul. Apparently these new cable converter boxes aren't as easy to install as we thought. Remember folks, drinking and home theater don't always go together.

Discuss "Man Shoots TV Over Broadcast Switch Confusion" here. Read the article.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"Remember folks, drinking and home theater don't always go together."

LOL! :D But drinking and guns?, don't give it a second thought. :)

When I drank I didn't have guns because I drank. Now I don't have guns because I have a bad temper. I definitely would have fired a few rounds at the ceiling to let the guy upstairs know that he should walk more quietly.:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
At least PD never shot nothin' ... that we know of. I picture him sitting around, listening to music and sipping Cragganmore:

with a really big gun:

just in case the tweeter needs another lesson.:eek:

R

rekced

Audioholic
I don't blame him. I've never had cable or dish in my life. Not even an antenna. Between American Idol, reality TV and the 10,000,000 junk ads, TV's wouldn't be the only thing getting shot....I even sit outside on my breaks at work because they have TV on in the break room. I'd prefer to lie to myself and think the world is a little bit better than that.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
This is all just a big misunderstanding. The guy just wanted to improve the caliber of his television.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
i've never been mad enough at my tv to want to shoot it, but I have been so mad at Halo 3 at times that I wanted to throw my controller at the tv. I have also on many times wanted to shoot my computer, but that's a whole other story.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis