1 Million Xbox360 Netflix Users

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Microsoft and Netflix today announced that 1 million Xbox LIVE Gold members have downloaded and activated the Xbox LIVE application from Netflix since the alliance launched last November. In less than three months the Xbox LIVE community has watched instantly 1.5 billion minutes of movies and TV episodes. In addition to Netflix in the United States, Xbox LIVE Video Marketplace offers over 17,000 pieces of standard and high-definition (HD) content to the Xbox LIVE community.

Discuss "1 Million Xbox360 Netflix Users" here. Read the article.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
My son is doing it and likes it very well :D

Microsoft and Netflix today announced that 1 million Xbox LIVE Gold members have downloaded and activated the Xbox LIVE application from Netflix since the alliance launched last November. In less than three months the Xbox LIVE community has watched instantly 1.5 billion minutes of movies and TV episodes. In addition to Netflix in the United States, Xbox LIVE Video Marketplace offers over 17,000 pieces of standard and high-definition (HD) content to the Xbox LIVE community.

Discuss "1 Million Xbox360 Netflix Users" here. Read the article.
My son is doing it and likes it very well :D upstairs in his media/game room

Call me old-fashioned but i like the physical DVD or BD through my den HT system :D

Thanks!

MidCow2

Step1 : Tomorrow the Salamander Hampton 339 is being delivered

Step 2 : recable/reinstall HT equipment with new locking Banana plugs :cool:
add APC H-15

Step 3 : Bonus ... end of February

Step 4 : Purchase and add Pioneer PRO-151FD

Step 5 ; clean-up den for picture taking, take pictures, post on the best Aduio Video forum ever : Audioholics ;):);)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hodedofome

Audioholic Intern
17,000 pieces of SD and HD content? Where is that again? When I look at all the tv shows and movies, I think I've flipped through them all before. And I can guarantee you I haven't flipped through 17,000 of anything.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I really like what Netflix has done with the 360, I wish Blockbuster would offer the same service on either the 360, PS3, or both. I subscribe to Blockbuster and have no intentions of going back to Netflix, but would really like to have free streaming content as part of what I pay for every month.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Make that 1 million and one - I signed up for it the other night and it works great so far. PQ is pretty darn good as well - not fantastic but more than acceptable.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
With SD I've had almost no problems, with HD I've run into a few stutters here and there. Weekend nights are the worst as there have been times I couldn't even log on. Sucked.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
My son is doing it and likes it very well :D upstairs in his media/game room

Call me old-fashioned but i like the physical DVD or BD through my den HT system :D

Thanks!

MidCow2

Step1 : Tomorrow the Salamander Hampton 339 is being delivered

Step 2 : recable/reinstall HT equipment with new locking Banana plugs :cool:
add APC H-15

Step 3 : Bonus ... end of February

Step 4 : Purchase and add Pioneer PRO-151FD

Step 5 ; clean-up den for picture taking, take pictures, post on the best Aduio Video forum ever : Audioholics ;):);)
just call me old!!!! I myself would like to have the dvd myself!! how are those banana clips??

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bigcizzle90

Audiophyte
I have heard a lot of the content is kinda choppy though...but its a great idea if they can fix that

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis