Emotiva Amps on Sale!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
If you are anything like me, the single most coveted component in a home theater setup are amplifiers. Emotiva has two amps on sale right now. The already unbelievably low priced XPA-3 and the UPA-7 are going for $499 and $549 respectively! This is your chance to get an amplifier at an incredible price. Don't hate yourself for missing this deal. You know you will.

Discuss "Emotiva Amps on Sale!" here. Read the article.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"Write two checks" ... LOL! :D

This sale must be a result of the economy tanking.
Even my monkey is getting a little freaked out.

dssmith999

dssmith999

Junior Audioholic
$449

That price would be a good deal? better check that one.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
$449
That price would be a good deal? better check that one.
It's actually $499 for the XPA-3
and its ..... $549 for the UPA-7

I'm not like a fan of Emotiva or nothin' but if I wanted to take a dump on their efforts to make a go of it as a company in a public forum, I would get my act together enough to at least deliver a two part one liner accurately.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So why does the first post from the admin say that they are $449? The website agrees with Alex.

I'm asking because I'm wondering if there is a deal for AH members that I didn't notice, and others here might want to take advantage of that.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I'm not like a fan of Emotiva or nothin' but if I wanted to take a dump on their efforts to make a go of it as a company in a public forum, I would get my act together enough to at least deliver a two part one liner accurately.
Wow, no love here... Is $549 for a 7 channel, quality, amp too much? I don't think Emotiva is responsible for "at least deliver a two part one liner accurately".

Who peed in your cheerios?

jinjuku

jinjuku

So why does the first post from the admin say that they are $449? The website agrees with Alex.

I'm asking because I'm wondering if there is a deal for AH members that I didn't notice, and others here might want to take advantage of that.
Oh, dear god:rolleyes: It's called a typo. You know: A 'mistake'?

Matt34

Matt34

Looks like I'm going to have to pick up a XPA-3 for that price, use it to power my front L/C/R. I love pro-amps but damn are they ugly.:D

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Wow! Awesome deal...I can't think of anything that could touch it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Who peed in your cheerios?
You.

My post that you quoted was directed at the member that I quoted, not Emotiva. Take a closer look at it let's see if you and I are on the same page. I think the prices are reasonable to say the least.

I was standing up for Emotiva. Do you understand that?

jinjuku

jinjuku

You.

My post that you quoted was directed at the member that I quoted, not Emotiva. Take a closer look at it let's see if you and I are on the same page. I think the prices are reasonable to say the least.

I was standing up for Emotiva. Do you understand that?
Cool:cool: I thought you were referring directly to Emotiva. Sry 'bout that. Lost in translation.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, dear god:rolleyes: It's called a typo. You know: A 'mistake'?
What's with the sarcasm? I was asking a polite and legitimate question. I figured that the admin posted that price for a reason, and perhaps there was a way to get that deal that wasn't on Emotiva's website.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm really tempted by the XPA-3. I'm going to need 4ohm stable amps for my new front 3 speakers. I had made up my mind to go with Yamaha pro amps but an XPA-3 is all I really need.

Does anyone know how good Emotiva's QC is? Are there any third party measurements for the XPA-3?

Jim

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
I'm really tempted by the XPA-3. I'm going to need 4ohm stable amps for my new front 3 speakers. I had made up my mind to go with Yamaha pro amps but an XPA-3 is all I really need.

Does anyone know how good Emotiva's QC is? Are there any third party measurements for the XPA-3?

Jim
They maintain its about 1% failure rate (perfectly within means, after all it's too expensive to have no failures at all).

All of their XPA products seem to have favorable reviews.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What's with the sarcasm? I was asking a polite and legitimate question. I figured that the admin posted that price for a reason, and perhaps there was a way to get that deal that wasn't on Emotiva's website.
No good deed goes unpunished. :p

When it's happening to you, I think it's funny.
When it's happening to me, not so much. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis