Doctors: Steve Jobs Cancer May Be Back

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
According to a Reuters report issued this week, pancreatic cancer "experts" said that "they are puzzled by what is ailing Apple Inc Chief Executive Steve Jobs, because it is not clear how serious his health problems are or how directly they relate to his bout with cancer." It was just last week that Steve Jobs announced that he had a simple and treatable "hormonal imbalance" that had been causing his gauntness. On Wednesday that story changed and Jobs cryptically announced that his physical issue was "more complex" than originally thought. He is now set to take a six month medical leave - presumably to address these issues and get back on track.

Discuss "Doctors: Steve Jobs Cancer May Be Back" here. Read the article.

MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

Audioholic
That's really unfortunate. Thoughts and prayers to Steve and family.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I know there are quite a few people out there who don't like Jobs and Apple. I hope He gets his illness under control whatever it may be. I have been a Mac user for 5 years now and love my computer. Best of luck to Jobs and I hope he gets better......

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
I know there are quite a few people out there who don't like Jobs and Apple. I hope He gets his illness under control whatever it may be. I have been a Mac user for 5 years now and love my computer. Best of luck to Jobs and I hope he gets better......
I'm not an apple fan, but I like Jobs. Hope he gets better.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away?

....apparently not.

Seriously though, I understand why he had to step away like that.
Cancer sucks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis