Roku Debuts Amazon Video On Demand

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Roku has now made it official. In a few weeks they will update their "Netflix Player" box to handle Amazon Video On Demand. Today, owners of their Netflix Player box (which we can only assume will be renamed to the Roku Media Player, or something) received an email announcing the new service and what to expect. Roku is opening up the player to additional content providers. While they haven't announced their next target, it;s exciting to see Amazon Video On Demand showing up as their first new content partner after Netflix.

Discuss "Roku Debuts Amazon Video On Demand" here. Read the article.

R

rupertoooo

Enthusiast
This is fine news, but I would rather Netflix invest all their time and resources into making the video and audio quality their top priority (I would sure like to see 5.1 made available soon and of course more HD content).

J

JJMP50

Full Audioholic
Roku Rules

Having owned a Roku Soundbridge for over 2 years and loving it I will definately pick up one of these. Initial set-up with the soundbridge was a bit of a pain, but once you get the hang of it, no problem. Utilizing Yamaha's Music Enhancement Mode cleans up the "MP3" issues nicely. I looked at netflix's website and could not find a directory of what is available. I'm so tired of Comcast's lame choices. I'm not about to pay $5.00 to watch My Cousin Vinny when TBS will broadcast it for free.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis