RBH Sound 8300-SE/R Signature Speakers

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
RBH Sound used the CES Expo to unveil two new additions to their award-winning Signature Series speaker lineup. The 8300-SE and the reference version, the 8300-SE/R, both employ RBH’s proprietary aluminum cone technology. Each model features three 8-inch aluminum cone subwoofers, two 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofers and a 1-inch soft dome tweeter. The reference version, the 8300-SE/R, features upgraded 6.5-inch fixed phase plug aluminum cone woofers, a liquid-cooled Scanspeak silk dome tweeter, and a modified crossover network to manage the upgraded drivers. The reference-level upgrades provide increased power handling and improved resolution.

Discuss "RBH Sound 8300-SE/R Signature Speakers" here. Read the article.

J

jagercola

Audioholic Intern
I met the RBH folks at CES. They are nice in person (which counts a lot compared to some of the people there), and knowledgeable as well. I think they are one of the speaker companies that can weather the economic downturn compared to others I saw. I did get to see these speakers in question, and they look darn impressive. Can't wait to see how they sound!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis