SimCraft Racing Simulators for the Gamer that has Everything

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The APEX SC830 and APEX SC320 are patent-pending, military-grade simulators from SimCraft. The APEX SC830 is developed for the training of professional racers (and ultra-competitive gamers) and offers three degrees of freedom (roll 40º / pitch 25º / yaw 40º). The APEX SC320 was designed for the hardcore gamer and offers two degrees of freedom (roll 20º / pitch 20º). If you have to ask, you can't afford it. Really, basically, you can't afford it. But it sure was fun to play!

Discuss "SimCraft Racing Simulators for the Gamer that has Everything" here. Read the article.

S

smacdon2112

Audiophyte
If you have to ask, you can't afford it. Really, basically, you can't afford it. But it sure was fun to play!
While many cannot afford our complete system, many more can take advantage of STAR, our cutting edge motion simulation technology, for under $3,000 :: which is certainly attainable to anyone serious about their racing simulation or flight simulation.

SPM
SimCraft

n1lss

n1lss

Enthusiast
The APEX SC830 and APEX SC320 are patent-pending, military-grade simulators from SimCraft. The APEX SC830 is developed for the training of professional racers (and ultra-competitive gamers) and offers three degrees of freedom (roll 40º / pitch 25º / yaw 40º). The APEX SC320 was designed for the hardcore gamer and offers two degrees of freedom (roll 20º / pitch 20º). If you have to ask, you can't afford it. Really, basically, you can't afford it. But it sure was fun to play!

Discuss "SimCraft Racing Simulators for the Gamer that has Everything" here. Read the article.
wow, that would add a whole new dimension to my iracing.com simulator!! I wish I was rich :(

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
While many cannot afford our complete system, many more can take advantage of STAR, our cutting edge motion simulation technology, for under $3,000 :: which is certainly attainable to anyone serious about their racing simulation or flight simulation.

SPM
SimCraft
Uuummmmmmmm... no.

$3,000 to play video games?!?!? Sorry, but that certainly isn't in my budget. I guess I'm not serious enough about my video games. :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis