Psyko Audio Labs 5.1 Gaming Headphones

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The other gadget we're into is the Psyko 5.1 gaming headphones, which 'won' the best design and engineering award for headphones. The headsets come with a 5.1 surround sound and promise to have zero latency, since they come without the crap digital processing that usually gets in the way of easy listening.According to the manufacturer, these also come with precision directional audio that realistically positions a player within the audio space of a game. This means it could allow a player to react faster to a nearby blown shell in a shooting game and hear it a moment before another player.

Discuss "Psyko Audio Labs 5.1 Gaming Headphones" here. Read the article.

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
They look space age! I guess that's ok. As long as they sound good. I never heard of the company though?

S

slisgrinder

Junior Audioholic
Thats because its their first product and they are based in my home town Calgary AB, Canada and they have spent considerable amount of time to develope it. I am proud and I hope they are as good as they were when they were prototypes...

alexsabree

alexsabree

Junior Audioholic
Surround sound headphones will always fail. I've yet to hear a pair that sound decent enough to warrant the price tag. I've found that having a good pair of stereo headphones, along with a good gaming soundcard (like the Xfi) will give the same impression of "surround sound" in gaming. Plus you don't sacrifice sound quality.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis