Intelix Show Us that HDMI + IR over Cat = Awesome

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Intelix LLC showed off their DIGI-HDMI-IR, a professional-grade twisted pair extender which distributes HDMI and IR signals up to 150 feet. Let's just simplify this one. While not a cheap solution at $350, it is good up to 150 feet over Cat5e or Cat6 for 1080i (100 feet for 1080p - a working HDMI 1.3 cable at that length is probably going to cost more), is HDCP compliant, supports 1080p, and is protected against electrostatic distortion. The cool functions are numerous. First, you only have to power one side (the destignation). Second, it has diagnostic LEDs on both the send and receive units which will come in handy so that you'll know that your connection is working so you won't have to run all the way across the house. Lastly, the simultaneous IR transmission.

Discuss "Intelix Show Us that HDMI + IR over Cat = Awesome" here. Read the article.

I

infinateflea

Audiophyte
Well had mine about a month.

Awesome is not word id use whilst running across the house, the leds would work if they were plugged into a toaster, doesnt mean i get a picture.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis