Memorex MVBD2510 Blu-ray Player Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The MVBD2510 is one of the most inexpensive Blu-ray players to hit store shelves in 2008. The trouble is this player offers only mediocre playback quality of both DVDs and BD content. It will certainly play back your new high definition Blu-ray discs, but will do so with sloppy video processing that will leave you wishing you had paid more for a more capable player.

Discuss "Memorex MVBD2510 Blu-ray Player Review" here. Read the article.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks for reviewing this, I saw this and wondered how good it could be for the price. I like too see lower priced players to encourage competition and help drive down the prices of the better players, but if too many of these junk players come out then I fear that it will turn more people off than on to blu ray since they play back a disc that is really good, but be dissapointed by what they are seeing, and decide to just stick with DVD since they are now conviced that blu ray isn't much better, and they can't justify the extra expense of the blu ray discs vs. dvd for the mediocre at best improvement in quality.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The MVBD2510 is one of the most inexpensive Blu-ray players to hit store shelves in 2008. The trouble is this player offers only mediocre playback quality of both DVDs and BD content. It will certainly play back your new high definition Blu-ray discs, but will do so with sloppy video processing that will leave you wishing you had paid more for a more capable player.

Discuss "Memorex MVBD2510 Blu-ray Player Review" here. Read the article.
Interesting. The Panny 35 lists for $299 with great everything.:D

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
But is it (BD)live or Memorex? Turning back the clock a little. Well alright a lot.;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis