EMP Speaker Package Blowout Sale

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
For a limited time, Audioholics Store is selling EMP Tek speaker packages at insane prices. How about a full 5.1 EF30 tower speaker system delivered to your door for $689? Read on..

Discuss "EMP Speaker Package Blowout Sale" here. Read the article.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
This is a pretty slammin deal. I spoke with the folks at EMP and they decided rather than launching a marketing campaign in the print magazines on the EMP brand, they instead decided to take a loss on selling these speakers at these prices for a limited time as a way to garner some market penetration.

A

Aporetic

Audiophyte
This seems unbelievable

Man... That really is an awesome deal! I got in on the special back in May when the EF30t 5.1 system was $899.00 shipped and I've been congratulating myself ever since about what a bargain I got. I'm listening to the system as I write this, and I absolutely love the clean, clear quality of sound. And the E10S subwoofer surprised the hell out of me. I figured it was just a "freebie" that came with the package, but it has a genuine musical quality that I prefer over my HSU. I appreciate the system more and more as time goes on. If I didn't love it so much I would be really envious that the system is now $200.00 less! (OK, maybe I AM pouting a little...)

Last edited:
W

wulfus

Audiophyte
I am realllly tempted by this deal. I currently have Infinity Compositions Overture 2 for fronts and Overture 1s for the center and rear. How do these EMP speakers compare to what I already have. In other words, is this excellent deal worth the switch?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I am realllly tempted by this deal. I currently have Infinity Compositions Overture 2 for fronts and Overture 1s for the center and rear. How do these EMP speakers compare to what I already have. In other words, is this excellent deal worth the switch?
Hmm if memory serves, those are pretty decent speakers too. Possibly not an upgrade but a great excuse to setup a 2nd theater in your house on the cheap :D

G

griffinconst

Senior Audioholic
This is a pretty slammin deal. I spoke with the folks at EMP and they decided rather than launching a marketing campaign in the print magazines on the EMP brand, they instead decided to take a loss on selling these speakers at these prices for a limited time as a way to garner some market penetration.
Hey Gene
Any of these left as of 1/6/09? Tried to buy and got the $1800 + price.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
any chance I can get just some bookshelf speakers or towers on the cheap? I don't need another full system.

C

cbags05

Audioholic Intern
I'd hop on this one! Back in September I picked these up for $800....couldn't be happier with my first dive into HT.

I'm seriously thinking about adding a second sub.....the sub is only $350???

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If you are handy take a look at the DIY subs. There is a nearly perfect one already designed on this site. I'll let you find it yourself. :)

S

sketch2099

Audiophyte
i purchased these during the holidays and have had them set up for the past month and a half. i'd like to do a review, but only if there's any interest from other forum posters. if anyone would like to see a review, just let me know and if i get enough interest i might write up a review and post it here

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
i purchased these during the holidays and have had them set up for the past month and a half. i'd like to do a review, but only if there's any interest from other forum posters. if anyone would like to see a review, just let me know and if i get enough interest i might write up a review and post it here
User reviews are always a welcome addition. Post away!

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
It looks like there are some of the HTP-351 5.1 bookshelf systems left for $489 as of 2/10/09. It is hard to beat that deal for that money and it sounds great with an Audyssey receiver, particularly the subwoofer.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
I'd like to see a review.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis