Crestron Home Theater and Dance Lounge

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
There's a "game room" with four plasma and LCD TVs and a video gaming array that allows for side-by-side play on separate screens. There's a "dance lounge" with fiber optic lights, a professional sound system and dueling drop-down plasmas. And that’s just scratching the surface in this 40,000-square-foot home brimming with technology.

Discuss "Crestron Home Theater and Dance Lounge" here. Read the article.

G

Gatsby191

Audioholic
There's a "game room" with four plasma and LCD TVs and a video gaming array that allows for side-by-side play on separate screens. There's a "dance lounge" with fiber optic lights, a professional sound system and dueling drop-down plasmas. And that’s just scratching the surface in this 40,000-square-foot home brimming with technology.

Discuss "Crestron Home Theater and Dance Lounge" here. Read the article.
I wish I knew how to say WOW!! in every language. When I dream about my fantasy house, it always looks something like that one.
And, after reading that entire write up, and seeing the layout photos, I can finally say that I now know what the inside of Bill Gates' house looks like!
Hell, the only piece of Crestron Gear that I own, is a touch panel that I've been trying to get rid of for about 6 or 7 months now.:eek:
Thanks for posting that DREAM set-up! I think I'll go burn down my Home Theater now.:(
Just kidding. That set up is a true work of art!:)
Joe B.

J

jacquelin

Audiophyte
What was the last dance that you learned and could do really great? Is there a dance thats very popular now that you could do very well? I never was a good dancer, i pretty much just go with my instincts when i'm out on the dance floor. What was the most popular dance that you could do yourself and you knew you were great at it?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis