New Xbox Live Interface Imminent

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
For those that have been looking forward to the "New Xbox Experience" since its announcement at E3, the wait is almost over. Microsoft announced Wednesday that their interface will be going live on November 19th. This gives you just over a week to play with it before Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Additions include Avatars, Netflix streaming, and 8 person "parties."

Discuss "New Xbox Live Interface Imminent" here. Read the article.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The new interface seems cool but I want games! Really looking forward to Fable II and Gears of War 2:). I will finally have to wipe the dust off my console on the 21st, the hiatus will finally be over and we will be flooded with great games going into 2009:).

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
I'm looking forward to the Netflix streaming. Can't say i've overly excited about the Mii-too avatars though.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I could care less about the new interface, but it will be nice to have a change I guess.

majorloser

majorloser

I looked at the preview on Xbox Live over the weekend. It looks kind of lame in my opinion. I just hope you don't have to scroll through multiple pages like the current version to get where you want. Shortcut icons would be nice.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis