A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
I love to roam the floor every year at the CEDIA Expo. This year was no exception, and once again I found myself on a plane to Denver, Colorado, to attend the 2008 show with Tom, Gene and Clint for Audioholics. There has been plenty of coverage already about the technology and gear on display, so I thought I would tell you a little bit about the other side of our experience at CEDIA this year.

Discuss "My CEDIA Swagger" here. Read the article.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
look at all that crap... I'm so jealous :D Sounds like you guys all had a great time, wish I could have been there.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd give up all my swag for another run at the tasting menu at that French restaurant!
I hear that. At least from the picture, that looks like a lot of stuff that would end up in a drawer somewhere. I'm sure that you guys already have far cooler stuff. :)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
just curious as to why this is in the gaming section, instead of the general section? Well you can send me some of those flash drives if you don't need them, I'll take a couple off your hands, as well as a couple pens.

Maybe there should be a CEDIA SWAG giveaway contest.

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

just curious as to why this is in the gaming section, instead of the general section? Well you can send me some of those flash drives if you don't need them, I'll take a couple off your hands, as well as a couple pens.

Where do you think Gene gets all the door prices for the Audioholics Party from? :rolleyes: :p :D

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I've never been to an audioholics party :( But I wish I could make it to one.

G

gbenfield

Freelance Reviewer
I like the part in the middle when he starts feeling a little guilty and has to make us feel like they actually worked - in between all the eating and gathering of the SWAG!

J

jamie2112

Banned
He he he I liked the middle part too. Good eats abound....:D we will get the reviews later after they all hit the gym for a week....:eek:

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief

Probably because us gamers are the only people that would care about that pile of crap. :D:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis