Grand Theft Auto IV Hits Xbox 360, PS3

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The buzz over what’s speculated to be the top selling video game of the year was palpable last night. All over North America Grand Theft Auto IV went on sale at the stroke of midnight. Game shops and electronics stores opened starting at midnight for one hour to give sales a running start.

Discuss "Grand Theft Auto IV Hits Xbox 360, PS3" here. Read the article.

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
I've been a player of the GTA series since the first one. Even though the game is violent, it has a kind of uplift tone to it. The radio stations, dialogs, caracters, missions, scenarios, sound, etc., have a humourous touch. Everytime I play the last installement (San Andreas) I get a good laugh (ex: the "Maria" missions).

Another good thing about this series is that each new installment improves on many aspects. GTA IV is no exception, it even has multiplayer.

This is a game made (also) for grownups. It has violence, sex, humour and good playability. No wonder you see "normal" people in line waiting for it ;) I would too, if I had a 360 or a PS3 :\

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I find the cheeky humor interesting. It's been a pretty fun game so far and I think the depravity that is "possible" in the game is no more than a lot of 'fantasy' based RPGs that don't get this kind of attention.

Yes, it is an adult game. I wouldn't even play with my kid around. But it's fun and has a real wit that I can certainly relate to.

"...I got a Yoga bill like a M***********."

That line just made me laugh out loud. They make fun of the new age, celebrities and both sides of the political spectrum. It's certainly not a dumb game.

And.. oh yeah, it's a game too. Sometimes the in-game physics aren't the greatest. You bump into people too easily or fall off things. But overall they did a great job at making virtually everything in the game react to you in a somewhat realistic manner.

The sheer number of cutscenes makes it infinitely entertaining although just a little more linear than something like Oblivion. It's well acted and the dialogue is smart yet not too smart, it's realistic.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
What I like most about the physics is that when you crash a car into an object at 100 mph you actually go flying out the front windshield!!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
This game ROCKS!!! **** YEAH STEROIDS *****!!!

Brucie cracks me up, because he's such a roids ridden retard.:D

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Spoken like a total Alpha Seth!

Rock on!

Now excuse me, time to go shred my pecs.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis