The Evolution of Digital Music On Demand

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Think back to a time when you couldn’t log onto the Internet and download any song you wanted in little or no time at all. It seems like that was an eternity ago, right? Once MP3s became more popular, users needed MP3 players to listen to their digital music. MP3s and MP3 players brought about the beginning of the digital music age, where music is downloaded, streamed, given away as prizes, ad-supported, and listened to everywhere.

Discuss "The Evolution of Digital Music On Demand" here. Read the article.

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
I still don't download MP3s. I like CDs. I like packaging and artwork and being able to read who is in the band and who wrote the songs, who engineered things, and all that.

I do like to stream music, however, and like Pandora and Live365. Didn't like the way Last.fm functioned at all.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Ok, Ok! What's up with the photo?? I mean, what, "so easy a caveman......" Unbelievable, it just follows me.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Don't worry. A shave and a haircut and no one will even suspect!

I know this sounds crazy....I pick up my kid at pre-k today, I'm dropping him off at my mom's, lo and behold I hear the drone of a prop plane, I look up and there in all it's glory is a GEICO banner I would estimate 20x20 being towed by a putt-putt plane that could have been in the Flintstones, with my mug right on it for all Miami to stare at, I couldn't believe it, I cracked up so loud my kid was just standing there staring at me as if I had lost my marbles!:D Best part of the day today!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis