Paperless Society on the Horizon?

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Japan has many long and established traditions, not the least of them is paper. That isn't stopping Japanese scientists from trying to do away with this resource dependent form of communication. Reuters is reporting today that new "electronic" paper is being displayed (forgive the pun) that vary from fairly thick and sturdy to thin and bendable. Will we finally get away from paper and trust our tech?

Discuss "Paperless Society on the Horizon?" here. Read the article.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Japan has many long and established traditions, not the least of them is paper. That isn't stopping Japanese scientists from trying to do away with this resource dependent form of communication. Reuters is reporting today that new "electronic" paper is being displayed (forgive the pun) that vary from fairly thick and sturdy to thin and bendable. Will we finally get away from paper and trust our tech?

Discuss "Paperless Society on the Horizon?" here. Read the article.
What!!! No origami, paper planes, paper footballs (my favorite pass time in fifth grade math), the end of the world is upon us.:eek:

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
As long as I can remember they've been predicting the "paperless office" and "America will go metric."

I've yet to see either come true.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
As long as I can remember they've been predicting the "paperless office" and "America will go metric."

I've yet to see either come true.
Oh, I remember the "metric" scare, we were taught the metric system in seventh grade, that was way back in 74-75, we (the students) were told that in less than 10 years we all would be "metric." I'm also still waiting for that nugget.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis