Nine Inch Nails Advances Online Music

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Nine Inch Nails, the band that made Industrial/Goth go pop is following Radiohead’s example in online music distribution. Based on announcements from other artists like Oasis and Jamiroquai - others are soon to follow. You can decide between several order options to obtain Nine Inch Nails latest album. Ghosts I-IV an instrumental recording consisting of 36 songs. Among the digital download options is a freebee! Trent Reznor, leader of Nine Inch Nails, is giving away the first nine songs of the album in a free download package.

Discuss "Nine Inch Nails Advances Online Music " here. Read the article.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
Now, THIS is what I was waiting for. $5 for 2 CDs worth of CD-quality tracks. Right on! If this is the future of music, it can't come fast enough.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
Trent Reznor was a member (and big advocate) of the torrent site, OiNK, so it comes as no surprise that NIN would be doing something like this.

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
$5 download only:
You have the option from choosing the following DRM-free formats
320kbps LAME encoded MP3
FLAC
Apple Lossless

$10 2cds and download in the above format options

$75 Deluxe Edition - same as above with the following
DVD with all the songs in .wav so you can remix as you like
Blu-ray with the songs in 24-bit/96Khz audio

$300 Limited Edition - same as above with the following
4 180g LPs and more books and goodies

Plus you can also download the first 9 tracks for free from the NIN website or from many torrents such as piratebay (320kbps MP3 and Trent Reznor actually allowed the torrent sites to do this)

http://ghosts.nin.com/main/order_options

I've been trying to order the 2CDs but the site has been getting hammered since last night.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I tried to buy 'em for five but server was too bogged down. I'll wait a few days.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis