Audioholics Launches eCommerce Store Designed by CE Pros

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Audioholics.com, the world’s largest home theater publication, commemorates the next evolutionary phase with the launching of an Online Storefront offering some of the industry's finest products and services. Audioholics has teamed up with a group of exceptionally talented individuals who are leveraging the Audioholics brand and bringing consumers a storefront that is backed by the expert technical informational resources of Audioholics.com. Consumers will be able to access Audioholics technical support articles, set-up tips and product reviews from within the store. Never before has a storefront been built on the back of an industry-leading magazine with an existing base of over 1 million readers per month and a reputation for no-nonsense recommendations.

Check out the new home theater store

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
This is exciting! I'm glad to see this finally becoming a reality.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Will Audioholics be adding more choices in speakers?

Audiosource
MB Quart
Yamaha

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Will Audioholics be adding more choices in speakers?

Audiosource
MB Quart
Yamaha
We also have Infinity and EMP (division of RBH Sound). We of course will be adding more brands as well as working with companies on customized lines exclusive for our store. This is just the beginning, and a very good one at that with nearly 2000 skus right from the start!

R

roshi

Audioholic
I hope this won't change the objectivity of the site.

Besides that concern, it looks great... unfortunately you don't carry the speaker brand that i'm looking at buying in the next month...

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Show me one objective poster without an axe to grind.:D

I doubt many would buy speakers on-line without the 30 trials of Axiom. Ascend, etc... If there are fair deals on electronics I will definitely consider the store when the requirement arises. Good luck with your venture.

majorloser

majorloser

Of Special Note:

Just in case some of you guys missed the text to the side of the article,

"As a grand opening special, Audioholics Store is extending a 10% discount off ALL purchases to the first 1000 orders. Use promo code "AUDIOHOLICS" to take advantage of this offer!"

AHSTORE

AHSTORE

Audiophyte
I doubt many would buy speakers on-line without the 30 trials of Axiom. Ascend, etc... If there are fair deals on electronics I will definitely consider the store when the requirement arises. Good luck with your venture.
The Audioholics online store also has a 30 day trail period for most items, including speakers.

Why Buy from Audioholics

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
In that case I stand (sit, actually) corrected. AS agreements with speaker manufacturers develop opportunities to give speakers a trial from companies other than internet direct firms will be possible. I may have to search out the Marantz threads this weekend.

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
Most of the time, I'm loathe to buy anything online. But the Audioholics store could possibly change that. Just knowing the store is run by enthusiasts is a big plus. But how would us Canucks fare? I apologize for sounding negative, but I assume the free shipping thing wouldn't apply to us, am I correct?

cheers,
supervij

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Very nice looking online storefront - congratulations to the entire Audioholics team.

I assume the free shipping thing wouldn't apply to us, am I correct?
Let me check on that, but realize it's not because we don't WANT to do it... It's cause Canada has such cost-prohibitive import-shipping policies. Half the time you can't even get an accurate price until they show up at your door demanding more money. I never realized how wonderful shipping in the US was until we started shipping some stuff to Canada.

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
I'm in the market for a new display and have decided on the samsung hlt6189s the audioholics store price is $200 more than msrp. so 3yr warranty and shipping are really not free!
aaron

E

erick.s

Junior Audioholic
I've noticed some of the prices seem really screwy. For example, they have a Sharp XV-Z12000MKII projector listed on their site for $6999.99 which is WAY more money than you should be able to find this pj for. Just a few months ago costco online was selling this same pj for 1999.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I've noticed some of the prices seem really screwy. For example, they have a Sharp XV-Z12000MKII projector listed on their site for $6999.99 which is WAY more money than you should be able to find this pj for. Just a few months ago costco online was selling this same pj for 1999.
Maybe the one at Costco wasn't the same model totally? That is a huge price difference so there has to be a model discrepancy for sure.:D

E

erick.s

Junior Audioholic
It's the same one - it was discontinued at least a year ago. AVS even has a thread on it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis