Klipsch Quintet III Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
No matter what we may think of small cubed speakers as a general category, the fact is that people want them. Surely there must be quality brands out there. It was with cautious optimism that we took delivery of the Klipsch Synergy Series Quintet III Microsystem for a first look review. Once we got the satellites into our hands, we knew we were in for a different experience.

Discuss "Klipsch Quintet III" here. Read the article.

J

jimnorthrop

Audiophyte
I second the motion!
Picked up a set a couple of weeks ago and I'm happy as a clam.
The Sub-10 is a must as well. Great starter package!

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Ive got a set of Quintets somewhere around here that my son used to use in his bedroom,killer lil speakers they are.

S

starflight

Junior Audioholic
I also picked up a pair when I was considering buying the Synergy F3's. The satellites look fantastic and definitely have a solid feel to them. I was building a new HT setup with the F3's at the fronts and the Quintets III to make up the centre and surrounds. Long story short, I changed my mind once I auditioned Polk fronts. But none the less the Quintet III amazed me with the clarity they had.

Very typical of the Klipsch horns for sure. I really liked the sound of the vocals in my jazz music and the clarify of the instruments when listening to classical music. Great product overall, even though I returned them.

D

dekard

Audiophyte
Its probably worth mentioning, the list price on these may be $500 but they recently were on sale at Best Buy for $270.

S

starflight

Junior Audioholic
Its probably worth mentioning, the list price on these may be $500 but they recently were on sale at Best Buy for $270.
Personally I dont' think they are worth $500. But I have to say that on Black Friday, I picked them up for $300, plus the guy gave me an extra $20 off since I bought a pair of F3 floor speakers at the same time....Saddly I returned them all though BUT still very decent speakers The QUINTET III

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I wouldn't pay $500 for the set, but if they sound anything like their Promedia computer speakers, then they are awesome. Keep an eye on ebay since Klipsch sells refurb gear on there for a nice discount.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
120Hz -3dB is the killer though. You then need a sub that performs adequately high enough to give you good response.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis