Carada Masquerade Masking System Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Carada unveiled, for the first time, its $2499 Masquerade automated masking system at the Audioholics 2007 State of the CE Union Event. To say that this is an industry-changing product (at least in terms of price to market) would be an understatement. Sold for the price of some competitors' fixed wall screen systems, the Masquerade offers full vertical masking up to 2.70:1, meaning that all of your movies can now be watched without those often annoying black bars.

Discuss "Carada Masquerade Masking System Review" here. Read the article.

M

mnnc

Full Audioholic
Carada unveiled, for the first time, its $2499 Masquerade automated masking system at the Audioholics 2007 State of the CE Union Event. To say that this is an industry-changing product (at least in terms of price to market) would be an understatement. Sold for the price of some competitors' fixed wall screen systems, the Masquerade offers full vertical masking up to 2.70:1, meaning that all of your movies can now be watched without those often annoying black bars.

Discuss "Carada Masquerade Masking System Review" here. Read the article.
What annoying blk bars...? I mean, whether you have masked screen or not the picture ends and black begins. What's annoying about that. There is no difference between the facts. I don't buy it...literally.

S

SouppiKun

Audiophyte
Is the variable-vertical preferred than a CIH setup? I like the idea of constant height due to my low ceilings, but I'm having a hard time finding a decent price on variable-horizontal masking systems.

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
I saw this on their site the othe day and added it to my wish/shopping list.

W

westcott

Audioholic General
Leave it to the people at Carada to come up with a great, quality solution at a very competitive price.

Not in everyones budget but is a steal if you have ever priced other solutions on the market.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
That looks like one VERY sweeeet, well designed masking system - and rather affordable to boot.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I really like this system. Finally a masking system that is affordable. Now if they only included the screen for that price.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis