Lair PS3 Game Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Lair is a game which received much fanfare. It is, in fact, a game which has already been reviewed by several primary gaming magazines. While those sources focused on gameplay, we felt that the elements of audio and video quality were sorely lacking – at least in any sort of objective sense. As we unwrapped the Blu-ray packaging and inserted the game into the PS3 we realized we were going to be in for one heck of a sensory experience.

Discuss "Lair PS3 Game Review" here. Read the article.

D

davo

Full Audioholic
Freakin' controls. Surely a patch would be made available to fix it.
There has been too many games screwed up like this. One of the Tomb Raider games was almost impossible to play because of stupid controls.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:mad:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I hated this lame-*** game!! The controls and lock-on system flat-out suck! As soon as I finished it, I was like, "Thank God!" I haven't touched the damn thing since. I can't wait to trade it in towards Jericho or something else.

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
I don't have a PS3, but was thinking about getting one. Is there a way to use the analog stick on this game instead of the built in tilt control of the sixaxis?

Btw, That was from Factor 5, right? They made Turrican for the Amiga back in the day. Now that was an AWESOME game. I wonder how it would look on my projection system running on an emulator. Hmm..

N

naisphoo

Banned
Great, another way to bash the PS3...the message to the people is "see the PS3 sux, look at Lair, and the box2 is so good, look at halo..." The truth of the matter is yes Lair sux, and halo is not a such great game...looks just like halo2.5.
Why don't we ever talk about the 33% failure rate on the box2? With what are the halo fans are going to play their game favorite game?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I don't have a PS3, but was thinking about getting one. Is there a way to use the analog stick on this game instead of the built in tilt control of the sixaxis?
Nope. You're stuck with the lame-*** tilt controls. Totally stupid of Factor 5 in my book.

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
Whatever rating you gave it, it's too high.
And there you are again...

...these forums used to be rare in that they seemed to be void of the usual internet trolls...

...and now, here you are.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Sorry that I'm not a console tard, and that I've been playing great games on my pc for the last few years. It's called standards, you people should try them out sometime. Not saying all console games are bad, just most of them.

Lair is a heaping file of junk and you all know it.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry that I'm not a console tard, and that I've been playing great games on my pc for the last few years. It's called standards, you people should try them out sometime. Not saying all console games are bad, just most of them.

Lair is a heaping file of junk and you all know it.
Oh I freely admit that I hated Lair. I just think it's pretty stupid to slam things that you have no experience with.

I have a PC, but I've never used it for gaming. So for me to say, "Every PC game ever made is a pile of crap", is pretty stupid wouldn't you say?

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Oh I freely admit that I hated Lair. I just think it's pretty stupid to slam things that you have no experience with.

I have a PC, but I've never used it for gaming. So for me to say, "Every PC game ever made is a pile of crap", is pretty stupid wouldn't you say?
I think it's pretty stupid to assume that I've never played the game.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think it's pretty stupid to assume that I've never played the game.
Apparently you have a high opinion of yourself. You seem to think that 15 minutes with a game makes you an expert at that game and you now know everything about every console because you've used them a few times. You are entitled to your opinions, but that doesn't make you any more right than anyone else. It is a hard sell trying to convince actual users of a product that you haven't spent any meaningful time with that you know what you are talking about.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Guy's.

I'm trolling and being an idiot, because it's really, really easy to do with PS3 owners.

It's just funny to watch you guys care so much about video games.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Guy's.

I'm trolling and being an idiot, because it's really, really easy to do with PS3 owners.

It's just funny to watch you guys care so much about video games.
So are you saying it is any different vs a 360 forum or a PC game nerd forum? :rolleyes: I would thing there were better things to do with one's time. It is pretty clear that you are just stirring the pot...

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis