Custom Install Tech System (C.I.T.S)

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Ever wonder how, as a custom installer, you could make your business more profitable? More organized? The Custom Install Tech System (C.I.T.S, pronounced "kits") was designed specifically for Custom Install companies that install residential and commercial A/V, automation, security, lighting control and structured wiring systems. To date, the C.I.T.S. distribution site has been positioned exclusively to CEDIA members, however Custom Install Supply has since expanded their reach to similar companies all across the country. These days many companies’ ideas and worries about the housing slumps have got them thinking more about inventory control and reordering procedures. While some companies have tried to develop something in-house, many are unable to due to lack of time, money or both.

Discuss "Custom Install Tech System (C.I.T.S)" here. Read the article.

G

GaryWooldridge

Enthusiast
Good thing...

Good thing they didn't go with Superior Custom Home Install Tech System (S.C.H.I.T.S)...

Cheers,
Gary W.

D

DSkilling

Audiophyte
Perfect

S.C.H.I.T.S aside, how soon can I get one? This is just what I have been waiting for.

Dave:)

A

AVwise

Audiophyte
None

My only concern would be possibly getting parts that I am not currently using, but it seems like with the scanning capabilities and the ability to easily reorder, I would be better off going with something new on a few things. The other day I was looking over my credit card receipts for Radio Shack and Home Depot and I about choked when I realized just how much my crew is spending on parts that they should have before they get to the site. Having my guys scan the parts as they use them would be wonderful.
:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis