TM0402 HDMI Matrix Switcher

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The TM0402 True Matrix HDMI switcher is one of the first matrix switcher on the market capable of discrete routing of 4 independent HDMI inputs to either or both HDMI outputs. Matrix switching means that you can literally have the same program material mirrored on both HDMI outputs, or use the switcher to send two different sources to two different rooms - all at the same time. This is all about functionality and convenience and allows a truly versatile environment where a single rack of equipment can supply content to two independent rooms.

Discuss "TM0402 HDMI Matrix Switcher" here. Read the article.

Yes it's the matrix properties that have me impressed... of course we'll see how fast they ship me a review unit. I'm hoping it's not vaporware.

J

jigesh

Enthusiast
Same with me - matrix got me interested. Looking forward to your review....

Thanks a lot.

P

posies2323

Audiophyte
Monoprice.com May Have Similar Device

Be advised that the Monoprice.com website indicates they will have a 4x2 matrix HDMI switcher but do not have a picture of the unit posted yet. Monoprice shows the product to be on backorder with an ETA for the product of 10/15/07. They list a price that is about 25 percent of the MSRP for the TM0402 HDMI matrix switcher.

F

Fr8mvr

Audiophyte
I have the matrix switcher from Monoprice. It is identical except for the outer case being imprinted with the Monprice logo. At about 90 dollars shipped you can not go wrong.

B

BerinG

Audiophyte
I have the matrix switcher from Monoprice. It is identical except for the outer case being imprinted with the Monprice logo. At about 90 dollars shipped you can not go wrong.
I was looking at monoprice HDMI 4x2 switch matrix and, it is actually EXACTLY the same box layout. The only difference is with the monoprice badge on top.. and 90$ instead of 399$...

so why is the other one 400$ ? I can't believe markup on this stuff...

How does the monoprice unit work? Any issues with it? You can control individual outputs right ? (both video output do not have to be the same right??

F

Fr8mvr

Audiophyte
I was looking at monoprice HDMI 4x2 switch matrix and, it is actually EXACTLY the same box layout. The only difference is with the monoprice badge on top.. and 90$ instead of 399$...

so why is the other one 400$ ? I can't believe markup on this stuff...

How does the monoprice unit work? Any issues with it? You can control individual outputs right ? (both video output do not have to be the same right??
That is correct 4 inputs- 2 tvs varied programming. Works just fine.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis