Emotiva Audio RSP-1 Stereo Pre-Amplfier Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Emotiva's RSP-1 is a 2-channel pre-amplifier that operates almost solely in the analogue domain. You won't find any digital audio inputs, video inputs or outputs, and you won't have to worry about what version HDMI you have. For all of you true audiophiles that are only interested in 2-channel, this is the unit for you. Especially for you vinyl freaks as the RSP-1 has a precision low noise phono input with moving magnet or moving coil capability, a functionality that, in recent years, has been harder and harder to find.

Discuss "Emotiva Audio RSP-1 Stereo Pre-Amplfier Review" here. Read the article.

A

amp74

Audiophyte
I know I know. I bought one.

And havent looked back. got the combo pre and power amps.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
now I'm very curious what's behind the 'aux 2' sticker in the back. :)

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Excellent review. Not a product I am in the market for, but your article was spot on. I love how you Audioholics always mention that you won't be going into ecstatic audiophool drool like "choclatly midrange" or "liquid highs"....especially from a preamp. And Emotiva really seems to be putting out a solid product for insanely affodable prices.
I am, (yes I know, I know:eek:) a subscriber to Stereophile, and the Emotiva ads look out of place when they have the MSRP at the bottom of the page.

So once again, good work, well written and informative without the flowery audiophoolia or the EE tecnobabble.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis