Batman Begins HD DVD Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
If ever a movie was created to tap into the depths of just how far a DLP or LCD projector can go with regard to black levels you would think it was Batman Begins. Full of scene after scene of dark, detailed imagery, this movie is a veritable smörgåsbord of test clips for just how low your projector will go. Combined with an audio track that will throw you back in your seat, Batman Begins is a wild ride for both sight and sound.

Discuss "Batman Begins HD DVD Review" here. Read the article.

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
Is there a blu-ray version of this movie? I wonder if there were any differences.

U guys feel that?? I feel the wind blowing towards the HD-DVD camp :)

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Is there a blu-ray version of this movie? I wonder if there were any differences.

There is no BD of this movie. It was done by a HD DVD exclusive company.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
There is no BD of this movie. It was done by a HD DVD exclusive company.
It is owned by Warner Bros, and it is listed as "scheduled" for Blu-ray with no date; which means it may or may not happen.

Note too that this movie came out months ago on HD-DVD; it isn't a new release or anything.

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
It is owned by Warner Bros, and it is listed as "scheduled" for Blu-ray with no date; which means it may or may not happen.

Note too that this movie came out months ago on HD-DVD; it isn't a new release or anything.
Yeah but it's a great movie and looks terrific in HD DVD. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

With that Chinese inexpensive HD-DVD by holiday frenzy, you bet.:D

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
This one is on order.
The kickbutt deal at Amazon, is the only reason I picked up this movie.:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis