FS> JATON 5.1 speaker system NEW* great gamer set

S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
these things are actually really nice. i got them about a month ago not knowing the connectivity

set is complete and flawless cosmetically and in function.
(speaker wire not included)

retails 200$ +

asking 80$ shipped

PICS ARE AT BOTTOM

ANV AV-318 PC & Home Theatre Speaker System

(jaton site)
With our exclusive build in transformer amplifier in the subwoofer, which distributes 100 Watts equally in each channel, the power and performance it delivers with such an affordable price can be found nowhere else on the market.

Our design team of AV-318 system values the convenience of performance minded home theatre lovers. Feel free to simply connect your DVD player directly to our 5.1 surround speaker system without additional receivers or amplifiers, and enjoy the audio video sensation.

Moreover, AV-318 is specially designed for both PC and video gaming enthusiasts. Only the equated 100 watts power in each channel along with our special double magnetic core technology can guarantee the true 3-D directional feeling in sound and to follow the original recording without lost.

SPECS

PICS
mine are actually black in color

M

msutrain

Audiophyte
Speaker System

Hey,

My name is Pat Hourigan and I am interested in buying your speaker system. I wanted to make sure that nothing is broken and the system works as new. Also, do you know about how much is wiring I would need to buy? About how much would shipping costs be?

Thanks,

Pat

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
LOL_______

Last edited by a moderator:
S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
this is still avail.. havent been on in sometime.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis