Four AV Tips for the Fourth of July

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We at Audioholics hope you and your family are having a great mid-week holiday vacation. If your employer didn't give you the day off, well then be sure to cover his office in saran wrap or encase his favorite desk accessory in jell-o. In the spirit of the Fourth of July we wanted to offer up four tips to getting better performance out of your current home theater. Employ these tips and you're all but guaranteed to have better sound in your room.

Discuss "Four AV Tips for the Fourth of July" here. Read the article.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Just came back from the big fourth of July parade. I live in the county seat of DuPage County, perenially in the top twenty richest counties in America.....what a show!
Watching all the marching bands reminded me of what I strive for in my audio system-the live you are there sound. The drums especially were really something.
Bless America! Happy Fourth!

As to the tweaks......any thoughts on my side firing subs that are built into my front towers!?

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Say On, O' Swami of Sound!

Wow. The big enchilada with all the chiclets!
And what, pray tell, O' Swami of the Site, side firing towers are you listening to these days?:)
Frankly, the side firing option just seemed optimal for me- I was hurting for space on my HT main wall, and these saved me that two feet of space that a couple of subs take up. Plus, it makes sense to have two subs equidistant, rather than one sub off center somewhere.

I lied... I HAD the same thing (RBH Sound 1266-LSEs) and not have front-firing subs that are locked to the mains (RBH Sound CinemaSITE).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis