Win a FREE Home Ready Acoustics Room Treatment Package!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Win a FREE Ready Acoustics Room Treatment Package!

Ready Acoustics are giving away a complete room acoustics kit including a 3D room analysis with placement suggestions for your acoustic panels. The prize includes twelve (12) factory assembled Chameleon Bass Traps and Chameleon Acoustic Frames in any color combination you choose. Eight (8) Nested Corner Panels which fit behind corner-mounted Chameleon Bass Traps and the eight (8) Nested Corner Mounts which securely hold the panels in place.

Enter the Contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

westcott

Audioholic General
Man, have I wanted to treat the rest of my room. The WAF has been the real stumbling block but if I won it, it would be hard for someone not to let me place them.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks for making the effort to bring another great contest to your readers. It's a heck of a prize but I'm afraid that going to have to pass on this one. I don't sign up for any contest that requires me to agree to accept spam in any form including "newsletters". Congrats in advance to who ever wins this prize.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I can only hope that I win this one. My room could definitely use it and seems perfect timing since I just started looking. If not I guess I have started saving this is just so much easier :-D.

Great prize support thanks for everything.

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
Somehow, I haven't seen this company before. My wife and I were just considering some acoustical room treatments after the recent review of the Auralex products. We thought about trying to save some money and going the DIY route. It looks like this place has some "bags" that we could put our own material in pretty cheaply. Thanks for getting the contest going. Even if I don't win, I might have found exactly what I am looking for!

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I got all the great equipment and speakers for a super setup, now I need to start treating room acoustics. If I win :D, it would be a good start.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Awsome contest. I have a tricky room, so it would be great to win. I noticed their ads start to show up on this site recently and was curious about them, so the contest got me to actually find out who they are :) The DIY bags look pretty interesting.

Thanks for making the effort to bring another great contest to your readers. It's a heck of a prize but I'm afraid that going to have to pass on this one. I don't sign up for any contest that requires me to agree to accept spam in any form including "newsletters". Congrats in advance to who ever wins this prize.
Uh... OK. The "spam" is from us and it's a once-a-month newsletter, but to each his own.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis