Emotiva 4th of July Sale!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Don't miss this opportunity to get a little extra off some of the best priced components in the AV world! Emotiva Audio, from July 1st to July 6th ONLY, is offering 10% off AND free freight on ALL orders! If you've been on the fence, spend hours a day pouring over reviews and the Emotiva site, don't hesitate. The time is now!

Discuss "Emotiva 4th of July Sale!" here. Read the article.

R

Ryan8886

Audioholic
Good looking deal.:)
I don't really think you should be concerned about the receiver at the moment but rather try to concentrate on speaker placement and room acoustics. These things will dictate the "punchiness of your speakers much more than amplification will. From what you have said, it seems you have not really maxed out the H/K yet, so I would read up on placement and acoustic treatments for the speakers and room.:)

Seth....they're making it REALLY hard for me to follow your advice! :D

T

TT-

Audioholic Intern
I broke down, I can't take it anymore. I've ordered my MPS-1.:D

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
The website says the 1st through the 10th, for those needing an extra couple of days to think about it ! :)

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I got froggy and jumped on the Emotiva LMC-1 & LPA-1 :)

Doug917

Doug917

Full Audioholic
I have had the MPS-1 for a while now and love it. Today, I put in an order for the UL combo and an RPA-1. I am going to use the RPA-1 to drive the L/R channels in my 7.1 HT room and see if there is improvement over the MPS-1. I will use the UL combo in my game room with a 5.1 setup. This will also give me two leftover channels on the MPS-1 which for now will drive my zone 2 speakers, and if I like the next Emotiva high-end processor, will drive the side-axis channels if they are present.

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Just hooked up my Emotiva LMC-1 & LPA-1 yesterday! My pre and amp came overnight from TN. to AL :) And Lonnie and Dan are very helpful on the phone anytime I call. Three days left for 10% off and FREE shipping!

Hook up was easy, and menu setup was a no brainer. The LPA-1 is a 63 pound beast of a AMP. 7 x 125 hooked up anyway you want. The LMC-1 is sweet and simple. For $809.00 shipped! Call me "Hooked". And part of the family. 40% off on my next purchase! You gotta love that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gimpy, so glad that you got something that's making you happy.

I couldn't fight the bug, either, and ordered an RPA-1 on Friday. Unfortunately, I got busy at work and didn't order it early enough in the day to get it shipped on Friday (assuming it would have shipped then, anyway). Wah, wah. :D I believe that the order status says that it'll ship Monday, so hopefully it'll arrive next week.

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Hey Adam,

I'm loving the new electronics. Hope you'll enjoy your RPA-1. Thats a brute of an amp. The thing I really like about Emotiva is the 40% off on my next processor I buy. Thats a big chunk of change. 40% EVERY TIME! Thats how to do business and keep your customers coming back for more.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, I can track my package now. My RPA-1 should be here this Friday! Woohoo! Now I find myself wondering if I should buy another one before the sale ends. I've got the fever...

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Ahhh, I can track my package now. My RPA-1 should be here this Friday! Woohoo! Now I find myself wondering if I should buy another one before the sale ends. I've got the fever...
Get two and then realize you got one too many, Ill let you have my address once that happens :D.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Get two and then realize you got one too many, Ill let you have my address once that happens :D.
Hey, that sounds like it would work out just great. My only hesitation in buying one was wondering what I'd do with it if I didn't like it. Way to have my back! :)

Too bad that you won't want it anymore after you're one of the 25 lucky people to get a free Audioholics-branded Bose dream system tomorrow. Man, I hope I get in on that action.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, that sounds like it would work out just great. My only hesitation in buying one was wondering what I'd do with it if I didn't like it. Way to have my back! :)

Too bad that you won't want it anymore after you're one of the 25 lucky people to get a free Audioholics-branded Bose dream system tomorrow. Man, I hope I get in on that action.
Your puny amp could never power my audioholics certified bose dream system the lights actually get brighter when I turn it on because of its cold fusion technology.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Your puny amp could never power my audioholics certified bose dream system the lights actually get brighter when I turn it on because of its cold fusion technology.
Ahhh...a clean renewable energy sourse, Bose-quality sound, and the Audioholics logo - the true audiophile trifecta.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis