AVRant #6: Circuit City Exposed!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
AVRant gets interesting this week as Tom and Dina actually meet in person for the first time in beautiful (hot, sticky, humid, sweaty) South Carolina. This podcast was done in Dina's recording room where Tom and Dina endured the heat of the evening without any AC - all in the name of producing the best sound. Topics include Father’s Day gifts (amps, subwoofer EQ systems, test discs, CDs/DVDs and more) and of course DINA'S TRIP TO CIRCUIT CITY - which of course is an "educational" experience that should not be missed by anybody. Let’s hope "Carson's" boss isn’t listening to this podcast!

Discuss "AVRant #6: Circuit City Exposed!" here. Listen to the Podcast!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Wow, that Carson is a moron.

"The long skinny one is just more bass, you don't need the center channel", wow I did not know that, weird.:rolleyes:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Darn and i was about to turn off all 4 of my subwoofers and just redirect the bass into the center channel. :D

I especially like the outtakes at the end... I can't figure out if Tom actually wanted those in there but they are hilarious.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Clint Deboer said:
I especially like the outtakes at the end... I can't figure out if Tom actually wanted those in there but they are hilarious.
Really, I thought it was over, I turned it off.:( My browser crashed three times just because I was trying to listen to that podcast.:mad:

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Really? You'd think I'd accidentally leave something in a Podcast? You must think little of me. How would outtakes get at the end unless I put them there? Normally, stuff like that is full of me cursing like a sailor so I just delete it. This time it was funny so I left it in. It won't be a regular feature but more like an Easter Egg for those that pay attention.

Seth, there are about a MILLION ways to access our Podcast (just do a search for AVRant), if the website is crashing your browser, you can listen to it at any number of other websites, iTunes, or you can simply right click on the download button and save it to your desktop. I've always used Juice and it has never given me problems.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Seth, there are about a MILLION ways to access our Podcast (just do a search for AVRant), if the website is crashing your browser, you can listen to it at any number of other websites, iTunes, or you can simply right click on the download button and save it to your desktop. I've always used Juice and it has never given me problems.
Thank you Tom, I would have taken the time to finish it past the credit music, but because it kept crashing.:rolleyes: I will look into the Juice thing and next time I may just save to the desktop.:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis